Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

2017 Ford Focus RS

Trader history for nycbx1 (0)

nycbx1

Hello Fellow Ford Focus Owners. I’m the owner of NYTEX Enterprises in Coppell, TX. Coming soon up for sale will be a 2017 Ford Focus RS Spec 3, Grey, 4400 miles. Complete with a Syvecs PNP ECU (with Dyno Tune) Brisk Racing Spark Plugs, Custom Front Mount Intercooler (Direct Fit In house design) and ETS Intercooler piping, Green Air Filter
And air block off plate. We also have upgraded HPFP which eliminates fuel pressure restriction allowing more tuning capabilities. This addition will be an $2000 addition to the price of the car.
This vehicle was in an accident with frontal damage and is currently being completely restored. It does carry a Salvage Title.
Pictures will follow very soon. Serious enthusiast, inquires and offers only! I can be reached on FB or at my office 972-807-5828 ext 101. This line accepts text as well. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk