Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Transmission Problems

Mac22

City
Manhattan
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Ford Focus Titanium
Hello, I purchased a 2013 Ford Focus Titanium about SIX months ago....I have had plenty of problems since purchasing from a missing motor mount to a rear main seal. I had it worked on 2 times by the dealership. I was then on my way to work when the car's RPM's went crazy and the car was slowing down despite pressing harder on the gas. When I pulled over the Oil and Battery light turned on. When I would try to turn it on it would sound like it was starving for gas. I put some gas into it and drove it back home. I would try to start it and it would have a hard start and got worse throughout the day. I then went to get gas then proceeded to turn it on when it started to click. I thought my battery was dead so I tried to jump it when my transmission locked up and the starter then smoked. I called the dealership and they said it was out of warranty from the millage. They clearly sold me the car with the transmission issues. I don't know what to do I really love my car but wish it would run right.