Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

P0770 Code on Manual Transmisson

lvzx301

City
las vefas
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2001 zx3
Sorry, if this questions has been answered, but I have a 01 zx3. It was was giving out the code P0770, then the clutch took dump. I have had the clutch replaced shifts really good. But the same error code P0770 keeps coming back on. I am a newbie to the focus, gave to me to save money of gas. 110 mile drive each day to and back home. What should I be looking for? I don't want to trash the new clutch, it has the 5-speed.

Thank you

What I Drive
2013 Focus SE and 2015 Focus H/B
Did you take it back to whomever did the clutch? That's usually a shift solenoid code on an automatic transmission. Is yours a manual transmission since you mention it's a 5 speed?

OP
L

lvzx301

City
las vefas
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2001 zx3
Thread Starter #3
Yes it is the 5 speed manual and that is the code that is coming on. In the manual it is listed as a multifunction bulb on the dash.

OP
L

lvzx301

City
las vefas
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2001 zx3
Thread Starter #4
I really need some help as this is going to be my daily driver. I do 110 mile round trip each day.

OP
L

lvzx301

City
las vefas
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2001 zx3
Thread Starter #5
It has had the automatic transmission replaced with the 5-speed manual.