Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

2012-2015 MK3 Focus DIY Turbo Kit

This is a 2012-2015 DIY Do It Your self Turbo kit , It comes with the
Cast Manifold
All piping custom made to fit the Focus
Turbo to IC
IC to Manifold
Turbo to Air Filter
Down Pipes
Intercooler

Yes that is a Cosworth Knock off intake on a 2015 Ford Focus and it took a LOT of work , No I wont make another one LOL

OP
Thread Starter #7
Not at this time , I am having some Cast manifolds made and those I will be selling , I also have a full turbo kit for sale that is more for the guys wanting a little boost and not going to go much more , complete kit is 4150 + shipping

Tom

Thanks for the info. I'm just finding out about import duties and then I'll get back to you. It seems it might be a further 75% on top of the kit. Would you recommend opening the motor up and putting in new pistons?

Hi Tom, it seems the import duties will make it excessively expensive this side. Will have to find someone locally who can try fabricate something for me. On a side note, there is an Rs block I can get my hands on. Would those internals work in the 2.0gdi? Cheers and thanks.