Announcing FocusFest/STFest '16 - Presented by Panda Motorworks! Cordova International Raceway, September 2-4, 2016.
Host hotel information here:FocusFest - Lodging
Friday 9-2 - Drag racing starting at 10PM at Cordova
Saturday 9-3 - Car Show, other activities, and banquet at Cordova, start time and details to follow
Sunday 9-4 - SCCA Auto-X, location and times to follow
Thank you sponsors!
- Altitude Autoworks - Attending Event
- Anarchy Motive - Attending Event
- Cal Ponycars - Attending Event
- Depo Racing
- Edge Autosport
- Focus Power - Dinner Banquet Sponsor, Attending Event
- Massive Speed System - Attending Event
- MBRP - Attending Event
- Panda Motorworks - Presenting Sponsor, Attending Event.
- Perfect Circle Autosport - Attending Event
- RebelDevil Customs - Attending Event
- Rally Sport Direct
- ShakeOut - Attending Event
Car show info & classes:
- Best of Show
- '00-'04 (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- '05-11 (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- SVT (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- '12+ Focus (non ST) (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- '13-'14 Focus ST Modified (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- '15-'16 Focus ST Modified (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Fiesta ST (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Focus RS
- Other Ride (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Furthest distance traveled
- Audio dB (1st)
- Special Judges Pick Awards to be determined at the show
Judging for 2016 will be a lot different than in previous years. We will be doing a participant/judge hybrid voting process. Here's how the judging will be done this year:
Participants vote for their top three cars in each class. Judges will tally the votes for each class and pick the top 3 based on participant votes. Judges will go to the top 3 cars in each class and place a decal on the car signifying it is a top 3 finisher in class. The top 3 in each class will have extra time to prepare their cars for the final stage of judging. The judges will then judge the top 3 in each class based on the following categories:
Exterior: 10 Points
- Paint: Clean even paint overall. No Chips or Fading. Custom paint, quality and finish.
- Body: Fitment and finish. Body Kits, Lip Kits. No parts falling off. Must fit properly.
Interior: 10 Points
- Craftsmanship/Custom Work: Upgrades and interior swaps. Quality of work. Cleanliness, Functionality. Correctly installed and working parts.
- Audio/Video: Clean set up. Must be functional. Custom work.
Engine Bay: 10 Points
- Cleanliness: Clean and free of oil spills or splash marks. No loose, cut or frayed wires.
- Engine Swap/Power adders: Bolt-on, Turbo, SC, Nitrous etc.
- Dress Up: Wire Tucks, Deletes, Covers, painted/powder coated pieces.
Hatch/Trunk: 10 Points
- Cleanliness, features, use of space. Custom work.
Undercarriage: 10 Points
- Wheels/Tires: Clean and well maintained. Wheel and tire fitment is appropriate to build. No dirt. No curb rash
- Brakes: Rotor and caliper condition, functionality.
- Suspension: Cleanliness, appropriate to build.
We can't stress cleanliness enough!