Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Lowering Help For My 2005 Focus Zx4 Sedan

Sp121980

City
Claxton
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2005 Ford Focus Zx4 Sedan
Alright I Am Needing Help I Have A 2005 Ford Focus Zx4 Sedan And I Am Currently Looking For A Good Set Of Lowering Springs That Would Work ( Budget $600 ) I Have Included Pictures Of How Mine Is Sitting And Just Wanting To Go A Little Lower Just To Fill In The Gap And Make It Look Level The Suspension Is Stock But The Tires Are 205/60/16 And There Is No Rub

I Am Not Wanting To Do Coil Overs I Am More Leaning Towards Lowering Springs I Had A Friend Tell Me To Just Use Coil Spring Clamps But To Be Honest Those Do Not Seem Safe To Me

So If Some One Would Be So Kind To Send Me A Link To Some Good Lowering Springs That Would Work It Would Be Appreciated Also I Am New To The Lowering Scene Which Is Why I Am Asking For Advise And Help

The Last Picture Of The White Focus Is Kind Of What I Am Wanting It To Look Like

Attachments