Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Looks like i will get things started!

JJokes

Hello Everyone!. My name Jarrett. I drive a 2007 Focus SE ZX3 Blue in colour as you will see in the photos attached(Some files are to big atm.. Fixing that and adding more)! I have mainly focused in visual mods instead of engine mods but moving to those soon!.

I like following builds and working to make one of my own. always up for learning new things in the focus world so feel free to shoot me a message or post and let me know thoughts on improvements or comments since i'd be glad to hear them!.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

JJokes

OP
JJokes

JJokes

Thread Starter #8
What else do you have done to your Focus?
17" Ford racing rally rims, Ford Racing lowering springs (raising car back up once i get some coilovers), RallyArmor Mudflaps, and interior visual effects (ie. trim painting, rear stripped, measuring for roll cage.)
Slowly building for track worthy but we will see how long that takes.. lol. Nothing engine yet. that will be last.

How about you?

Mine is all stock right now, I plan on trading it in for a Focus RS.

17" Ford racing rally rims, Ford Racing lowering springs (raising car back up once i get some coilovers), RallyArmor Mudflaps, and interior visual effects (ie. trim painting, rear stripped, measuring for roll cage.)
Slowly building for track worthy but we will see how long that takes.. lol. Nothing engine yet. that will be last.

How about you?

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Nice ride.