Welcome to the #1 ST Forum and ST community dedicated to ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the ST Forum today!

Looking for a Ford Dealership that is passionate about their ST's!!!

Rodney

City
Rochester
State
NH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford ST Edge
I impulsively bought a 2019 Ford Edge ST because I had enjoyed that amazing 2.7 nano in a rental (years earlier in a Sport) and now wanted one! I loved the way this car drove then,, and I decided after 5 years,, to get one. Now they're called ST's and not Sports, but no problem. I bought an ST! Yay! I took it to a dealership for some maintenance that wasn't on the Car-Fax (Transmission Fluid replace) and the car drives awful now. What the??? Dealer said it needs new rear end,, rear end axle clutches and all. ,,, OK $2400 later,, it Still drives awful. I tell them that they did something wrong with the transmission fluid replace and they THEN tell me the transmission needs to be replaced.
Help! This dealership is cold. They don't seem to care. Yes,, I realize it's a 100K Edge 2.7 twin turbo! But it's still Ford Performance and this Ford Dealership doesn't seem to know what they're doing,, and they don't have trained people. Where can I take this car to find someone who knows what they're doing? A Ford Edge ST is no simple drivetrain! I'm in Seacost NH. I can drive to Mass,, no problem. or Portland Maine. Help!
-Harvey (heck,, I'll drive to New Jersey if I can get someone who loves these beautiful cars! )

OP
Rodney

Rodney

City
Rochester
State
NH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford ST Edge
Thread Starter #2
So,, I spent $300 for a Ford dealer transmission fluid replace and flush. Then the car shifts like crap. Ford Dealer then tells me I need a new transmission. I spend 50 elsewhere for second opinion and they say there's a re-flash / reprogram for my car to fix clunking hard shifting? Why didn't Ford Dealer tell me that? So I go back to Ford and they say,, sure,, we can do that too,, for another $300! What the? Help!