Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

High Beam Led conversion

City
Lajas
State
PR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Focus SE, 2000 Focus Zx3
I’m looking for how I can install a H1 Led High Beam on my 17’ Ford Focus SE Hatchback. I wanna know if possible install without make any modification in the housing. Thanks in advance

City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 SE (Hatchback)
Sorry I don't have the answer but, I have the same question. I believe it's just a matter of changing the bulb unless you wanted to change the style of the headlight component altogether.

Lance T

City
Saint Francis
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 ford focus
I’m looking for how I can install a H1 Led High Beam on my 17’ Ford Focus SE Hatchback. I wanna know if possible install without make any modification in the housing. Thanks in advance
I'm dealing with the same thing on my 2012 sel hatch. I can't find anything on YouTube or on Google showing how to modify the housing or if there is a bulb that will fit the housing without modification. 🤔 I'm tempted to just go ahead and enlarge the hole myself.