Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

FocusFest 2016

lvrbn94

How much does it cost for the general public to get in to watch or do they even allow that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
How much does it cost for the general public to get in to watch or do they even allow that?

Its free for all spectators, but it's always fun to enter your car even when its stock as there are lots of cool prizes to win.

OP
L

lvrbn94

Thread Starter #3
Lol, I have a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 so I don't think I'd get very far with mine. ;) Someday I'd like to buy newer, possibly an ST. My dream would be to own an RS, but that's probably out of the question with the payment being very high.

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Lol, I have a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 so I don't think I'd get very far with mine. ;) Someday I'd like to buy newer, possibly an ST. My dream would be to own an RS, but that's probably out of the question with the payment being very high.

You should still come any ways, free dinner.[twothumb]

JJokes

If anyone is still looking for a room to crash in. I have a spare bed in my hotel room if anyone is interested in splitting the cost for Friday and Saturday night!. [thumb]

LouBomb

You should def at least enter, you'd be surprise on how far a simple clean car goes over a modified dirty one..

plus every entry comes with a goodie bag, event tshirt, decals, and raffle tickets for a bunch of prizes.. plus you get free dinner!