Welcome to the #1 ST Forum and ST community dedicated to ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the ST Forum today!

2019 Ford Edge st water from rain ruined!

James1970

City
Macomb
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 edge st
Hello everyone my edge st was like new 2019 black loaded 15000 miles on it, loved the car!
After heavy rain here in Michigan the car was totaled. Car allowed water to come in from rear of vehicle and flood the carpet and floor from the rear of the car to the front driver seat passenger seat area! 8 months out of warranty n ford says can’t help you. 40000 piece of junk now! Never will I try to support this American auto maker again. This financial hardship on my family is a disgrace. Thanks a lot ford! Gm all the way! Anyone else have this problem??

Attachments

OP
J

James1970

City
Macomb
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 edge st
Thread Starter #2
Hello everyone my edge st was like new 2019 black loaded 15000 miles on it, loved the car!
After heavy rain here in Michigan the car was totaled. Car allowed water to come in from rear of vehicle and flood the carpet and floor from the rear of the car to the front driver seat passenger seat area! 8 months out of warranty n ford says can’t help you. 40000$ piece of junk now! Never will I try to support this American auto maker again. This financial hardship on my family is a disgrace. Thanks a lot ford! Gm all the way! Anyone else have this problem??

City
Avalon
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Ford Edge ST
Just curious, how did that happen. Where did the water get in? Could you be more specific. Thanks