Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

2009 Focus SES Only blowing air out of feet vents and not upper vents

City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2009 Ford Focus SES
My 2009 Focus SES will only blow air out of the feet vents not matter what setting it is on. I am very frustrated with this because I have replaced the Heather Resistor, Blower Door Actuator, And the Dash Climate Control Switch.

The actuator will spin when going between MAX AC and the Feet setting but wont move when trying to set it to the face setting.

Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated as I am riding around in the Mississippi summer with less than optimal AC.

Thanks

City
Easley
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Ford Focus SE(Calif.emissions)
If it’s anything like my 2007 the door or what ever you call it has rubber seal on the end and it gets sticky and will get stuck, and the only way to fix it is to from what I found on the internet is to take apart most of the dashboard to access the venting to replace or to fix door, was too much of pain for me so I just set it for the windshield and took a small vise grip and attached to the lever under the dash on drivers side and locked it in place