Wheel Hub replacement, please help...

Lev

What I Drive
2013 Ford Fusion 2.0 Turbo FWD
First off, welcome me on this forum ;)

Guys, I need your help, need to change front wheel hubs on my Fusion.

Well, despite spending days on some online shops, cant figure out exactly what to buy. I have 2013 Fusion 2.0 Turbocharged Titanium with FWD. My favourite shop is rockauto.com. They have a lot of hub assys but their description doesn't indicate exactly which part number goes for FWD application. I'd like to buy genuine OE part like Motorcraft. They have HUB419 and some other sites also list HUB410. Their description tells me that this parts will fit front or rear wheels but on AWD application. So I'm totally confused as I can't see there FWD on any items they list. So my question is, is there a difference between front and read hub assys in FWD car? and if it is, what I need to look for?

Thanks!!!!

pdumont01

City
South windsor
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 fusion titanium
Little late to the party here but the awd hubs are all the same as fwd fronts.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

City
North canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Ford Fusion SE 1.6L EcoBoost
Lev - did you figure out which hubs were required? I’m also confused by the different part numbers. My fusion is a ‘13 FWD with 1.6L. Anyone have advice on how I know which hub part number mine takes on front and rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
edmonton
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 ford fusion
I had to replace one font hub assembly the shop told me the original ford hub was only 30 dollars more so I chose that.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk