Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta today?

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
Got rid of the DC Sports muffler and threw on a 30” Thrush muffler. Got rid of the interior drone and most of the rasp it had (which was a ton with the former muffler being 4 years old). Was trying to upload a video but no go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Replaced the glove box light with an LED (pain to get the fixture out to replace the bulb). Much brighter and lights up the fuse box really nicely (no flash for the pic!), even in broad daylight...of course the bulb works as long as that fuse works! Also added a foil shield around the trunk-area LED to encourage a bit more brightness. Not sure I see any difference. A bit of ding repair and spray-on wax.

20210404_110147.jpg

20210404_104931.jpg

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Try as I might, I couldn't get the H1 LEDs to fit properly, so I'm back to the stock hi beams.

For some reason, Ford cheaped out on the '17 STs, and left out the glove box light, the colored light over the box, and the interior pieces. I'd have to get an earlier wiring harness to make it work, but that's a lot of work for a light. Guess I'll just go without.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Try as I might, I couldn't get the H1 LEDs to fit properly, so I'm back to the stock hi beams.

For some reason, Ford cheaped out on the '17 STs, and left out the glove box light, the colored light over the box, and the interior pieces. I'd have to get an earlier wiring harness to make it work, but that's a lot of work for a light. Guess I'll just go without.
Dang....what was the issue? The wiring? Socket?

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
The tape to hold this cubbyhole extender in place was pretty much useless. So I put in some panel spuds. Ain't goin' nowhere, now.

20210406_164200-01.jpeg

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
I went darker with my back half tint. I’m just not a fan of lighter tint. Best move was investing in S9 ceramic tint. The heat reduction is unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive