Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta today?

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
So,took ‘Freddy’ into the city today,coming back thought I would give it a burst!160km an hour & the thing was still pulling hard!Tell ya what,these things go like the proverbial rocket!
They really do. That reminded me of a road trip I took the summer I got it. The speed limit was 80 in some parts of Wyoming. It was a quiet Sunday morning with almost no traffic, so I set the cruise on 90. Felt very stable, so I took it up to 120 for a bit. Still felt stable, but I didn't feel like going to jail, so I backed off. These cars are very fun to drive! IMG_0714.JPG

City
N/A
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta sport Ecoboost 1.0
They really do. That reminded me of a road trip I took the summer I got it. The speed limit was 80 in some parts of Wyoming. It was a quiet Sunday morning with almost no traffic, so I set the cruise on 90. Felt very stable, so I took it up to 120 for a bit. Still felt stable, but I didn't feel like going to jail, so I backed off. These cars are very fun to drive! View attachment 6071
What do you think they will top out @?I have to be careful,the cops take no prisoners.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
What do you think they will top out @?I have to be careful,the cops take no prisoners.
The official stat is 121 mph for the 1.0 Ecoboost, or 195 kph. Mine is 139 stock (223 kph), but I think with my mods it would do a bit more.
Not bad for some tiny little Fords!
The base 1.6 is 112 mph (181 kph). Not too shabby for an economy car.
Ford raced these cars for years, so the handling and high speed stability is the best in its class.

City
N/A
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta sport Ecoboost 1.0
The official stat is 121 mph for the 1.0 Ecoboost, or 195 kph. Mine is 139 stock (223 kph), but I think with my mods it would do a bit more.
Not bad for some tiny little Fords!
The base 1.6 is 112 mph (181 kph). Not too shabby for an economy car.
Ford raced these cars for years, so the handling and high speed stability is the best in its class.
Just a great little engine.Nothing in its class comes close.Ford have always been very good @ small handling cars.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
And what a storm! Snow last night, all day today and going into tomorrow morning.
1643830412986.jpeg

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST

Attachments

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Update: Still working as intended.
I have LEDs replacing most of my lights. LEDs are great.
Pros: Better light, lower temperatures, lower draw on the battery, looks cool and modern. I'm still on the original battery.
Cons: You have to buy and install them. It's really easy, other than the fog lights. Fogs aren't that hard. Just a tight space.

Last edited: