Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

City
Puerto Vallarta
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback
Greetings from Mexico! I'm pleased to have joined this Fiesta community. I'm planning to build either a Mk6 or Mk7 1.6lt. 16v race car to compete in local and national events here. I hope to both contribute and glean as much information as possible.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Hello Everyone - My wife has a Ford Fiesta 2012 automatic that she uses for shorter distances (shopping etc..) in Thailand. I am hoping some more technically minded members may be able to help out with some queries about issues she faces when trying to use the car? Thank you.
Doesn't hurt to ask. Welcome to the forum!

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Greetings from Mexico! I'm pleased to have joined this Fiesta community. I'm planning to build either a Mk6 or Mk7 1.6lt. 16v race car to compete in local and national events here. I hope to both contribute and glean as much information as possible.
¡Bienvenido! ¿Es un coche ST con turbo, o el motor regular?

Gonz110

Premium Account
City
Lehigh Acres
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hi Everyone,
I recently bought a 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback. I really love this little car, it drives and handles great. But, I do have some questions.
Thanks for adding me to your group.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Handy Andy General Automotive Discussions 10