Remote starting

A

amangano65

The advisor at my ford dealer told me that my 2017 fusion se ecoboost can use the phone app for a remote start because it has the hardware but the app asks me for a sim I'd and a 4 digit pin does anyone how I would get this and is this even possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FusionMike

FusionFan

If you are interested in remote start without having to pay for a subscription, you can have the dealer or any car audio shop install Ford remote start module.

jatr24

My salesman did the same thing to me saying I could use Ford Remote Start app on my Iphone. WRONG. You have to purchase a Ford Remote Access Module and have it installed by the dealer, the sim card and pin comes with the module. The cost of just the module was $728 and some change !!!!!! I think some salesmen will tell you anything to make a sale !!!!!!!! To say the least I was not a happy Camper, but Paul Miller Ford did cut the cost of everything 50%, made it a little more palatable to say the least. I love how it works and I'm glad I have it on there for my elderly Mother so she can have the car warming up before she leaves the bingo hall !!!!!!!So far I am well pleased with our Fusion.

Glad to hear everything worked out.

My salesman did the same thing to me saying I could use Ford Remote Start app on my Iphone. WRONG. You have to purchase a Ford Remote Access Module and have it installed by the dealer, the sim card and pin comes with the module. The cost of just the module was $728 and some change !!!!!! I think some salesmen will tell you anything to make a sale !!!!!!!! To say the least I was not a happy Camper, but Paul Miller Ford did cut the cost of everything 50%, made it a little more palatable to say the least. I love how it works and I'm glad I have it on there for my elderly Mother so she can have the car warming up before she leaves the bingo hall !!!!!!!So far I am well pleased with our Fusion.

City
Córdoba
State
AR
Country
Argentina
What I Drive
Fusion titanium 2.0 ecoboost
Hi I've a problem with the remote start, the start impulse it's not enough and the car doesn't start. Do you know how to make it work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Ford Fusion Hybrid 0
E General Automotive Discussions 0