Welcome to the #1 Ford Focus Forum and Ford Focus community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Focus Forum today!

Omg Becky look at her butt!

LouBomb

So as some of you know I have been in the Focus community since around 2003, and have had ownership or help build my car since it was bought in late 99.

I decided to take a break from it all, and I sold some parts of the build I was planning to do.

I went and bought a new to me daily to have some fun with and Ill tell you I dont regret any of it lol.. I still have my focus, and the sedan, but I sold the parts car and Mel sold her Kona.

We bought a 2013 Fusion SE 2.0 EB, White with black leather interior. Every option except Navigation ( I already have my Ipad mount to cover the radio) and sunroof.

Of course.. we weren't going to mod this car cause we wanted a reliable daily... and planning to expand the family and curse the world with a little version of me..

But that didnt last lol

I ordered 3 piece wheels that I should hopefully have finished and sent to me in the next couple weeks..

Airlift Air Suspension Kit with v2 management that I already have in a box waiting to install.

and wait for it..

underglow... yes i said it lol the inner ricer came out.. ive always been a fan of underglow when installed right.. and the car i think would look dope laying frame and have white underglow underneath.. I bought a Opt7 kit with the wireless remote and multicolor led's... hopefully that will go on when I install the air.

I already did 35% Tint all around and i also did the windshield [paranoid]

I also did the rear muffler delete mod, which makes the car sound sooo good but drone is a bit much, so I'll be adding a resonator in there.

But at WOT I have to admit.. it sounds great..

I swapped the puddle lights to LED, DRL to LED, Plates to LED, and Fog lights to Noyka Hyper Yellow bulbs.

Eventually I will swap to the Mondeo lights from overseas, they have the nifty driving audi style LED bar and better projectors.

I also got a RS focus engine cover from a member that didnt want his.. so I swapped that over..

as far as performance mod, it wont be crazy.. the car sadly is an automatic lol but Chris at Panda Motorsport will be tuning it and change the shift points which helps greatly.. right now i drive in "sport mode" which sacrifices the mpg's but makes the car a lot more responsive.

Level's Intercooler, Filter, plugs, tstat, BOV and most likely downpipe..

The Focus ST shares a lot of parts, I can actually use the downpipe and intercooler but has to have new mounting points welded on so I wont mess with that..

Car stock dynoed at right above 200whp.. which is surprising given its size..

With a Tune only it brings it up to right under 230whp.. which shows how ford was very conservative in tuning this car since its meant to be a familyish sedan.. lol

With the planned mods and safe tune I should be around 275whp.. I can most likely achieve more but the automatic transmission is what is holding me back.. some members have pushed it over 300whp but like i said before.. daily driven reliability is what i want lol

cool part is the aftermarket support, stage 2 from livernois which is only tune, downpipe, and tstat is saying 22whp and 73 wtq..

anywho without further ado heres some basic pics.. hopefully everything on this list will be ready by FocusFest.. so make sure you guys come out..

also... ETA for air suspension install is end of the month.. [hihi]

EDIT: ADDED NEW PHOTOS TO THE BROKEN LINKS

Last edited:

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Saleen Focus, '17 Focus RS
Congrats Lou. While my Focus was at the dealer for servicing, I had the opportunity to drive the Fusion on several occasions and was really impressed on how nicely it drove and overall build quality. I heard that Livernois is the way to go in terms of tuning for the Fusion.

OP
LouBomb

LouBomb

Thread Starter #5
Yeah a lot of people seem to like Livernois, I kinda wanted to go via Panda, one because they are localish to me (1hr or so away) and I will most likely have them do the install of the FMIC, and DP. Plus they use Cobb and that AP is nice lol

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Yeah a lot of people seem to like Livernois, I kinda wanted to go via Panda, one because they are localish to me (1hr or so away) and I will most likely have them do the install of the FMIC, and DP. Plus they use Cobb and that AP is nice lol
Lou did you get rid of both Focus or just Melanie's?

OP
LouBomb

LouBomb

Thread Starter #8
@alex

Nothing really, what I still have will be going on snowflake.. besides those Team Dynamics ;) you can buy those :)

@Tom

We sold Melanie's and the crashed parts car.

I still have the green sedan, and snowflake.

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
@alex

Nothing really, what I still have will be going on snowflake.. besides those Team Dynamics ;) you can buy those :)

@Tom

We sold Melanie's and the crashed parts car.

I still have the green sedan, and snowflake.
Ok good lol.

Tom

Staff Team
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Love the progress Lou.