Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Introducing: Paquito

City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Hello! I would just like to introduce my 2016 Ford Fiesta, Paquito. He’s a 4 cylinder 1.6L engine and very useful in everyday driving. I don’t know a whole lot about cars yet or even about forums but I’d like to document the changes to my Fiesta as I get around to them! Right now nothing has been added on or modified but some of my future hopes are to replace the missing left rear reflector, swap out the halogens for some brighter ones, do some interior vinyl wrap accents, mudflaps, and possibly even some bigger modifications such as a nice exhaust kit, and the list goes on! If anyone has any cool ideas or suggestions let me know because I have a blank slate and am open to anything! AC8F3C4D-9B61-4982-B476-5CA857975F22.jpeg

Attachments

OP
cwendell275
City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #5
Lil update on Paquito: I got new tires put on after he was starting to wobble when driving and the steering wheel would shake. No more wobbles or shaking and rides very smooth now. I also have electric blue carbon fiber vinyl for the interior trim and hot pink LED’s for the dome lights on the way; so more updates will be coming when I get around to doing those little projects :]

Attachments

OP
cwendell275
City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #6
Just updating the recent progress on Paquito: Started wrapping the interior trim of the car, starting with the air vents (actually I can thank my boyfriend for those) but the steering wheel trim and center console trim will be wrapped in the same blue carbon fiber vinyl very soon! I also switched the map lights and dome lights to some hot pink LEDs. It really is the little things that matter and I absolutely love the changes so far!

LEDs: Partsam 5X Pink-Purple 5-5050-SMD... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XY4MB2E?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Vinyl Wrap: VViViD XPO Electric Blue 3D... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FXYBBAG?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Attachments

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. All weather floor mats are always a good thing.
It's a lot easier to KEEP the carpeting in our cars clean than it is to GET it clean!

OP
cwendell275
City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. All weather floor mats are always a good thing.
It's a lot easier to KEEP the carpeting in our cars clean than it is to GET it clean!
Yes! I’ve been looking into those a lot, especially since I’m driving my car 7 days a week; it’s just a matter of actually buying them. I really appreciate the suggestion and will definitely end up purchasing some!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I have had a good experience with the Husky brand of all weather floor mats. I have the factory accessory rubber mats too, but they don't hold the water away from the carpets like the Husky weather beater's do. I can't recall where I got them from (online), but I remember that they were much less expensive than the Weather tech liners.
The only thing that I altered was the rear mats came in one piece. I cut off the part that went over the center hump. It just made it easier to get the mats in and out when I clean the interior.

OP
cwendell275
City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #10
Awesome! Thank you for the suggestions. I just checked them out and am VERY pleased with the price and looks. I will most definitely be ordering some in the near future!

OP
cwendell275
City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #12
Thank you! It’s been on my list of things to do, I just wanted to start with the fun additions first lol but will definitely be ordering one. Thank you for the link!

OP
cwendell275
City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #13
Long time no see! Since I’ve been gone from the forum, I’ve replaced the missing left rear bumper reflector and I also swapped out my headlight bulbs for some Philips Diamond Vision H11s. The headlights have been in for 4 or 5 days and have been working wonderfully. For $26, they’re definitely not LEDs but a very close alternative! The pictures show the difference in bulbs as well as both bulbs installed.

Link to headlights if interested :] PHILIPS - Diamond Vision H11... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GD8OL62?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Attachments

OP
cwendell275
City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #14
Back again! This time, I present Paquito with a front license plate bracket delete. We drilled out the two bolts in the bracket starting with a 9/64 bit and working our way up one bit at a time. Eventually the bolts were loose enough to force out with a flathead screw driver. To cover the holes I ordered some color matched bumper plugs from https://bumperplugs.com/ They were a little pricy for two small plugs but definitely worth the money. Highly recommend and it took maybe 15 minutes max! See the before and after in the pics below :]

Attachments

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
If you're looking for exhaust, the ST exhaust fits, and you can sometimes find used ones on the Fiesta ST forum.

OP
cwendell275
City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #17
If you're looking for exhaust, the ST exhaust fits, and you can sometimes find used ones on the Fiesta ST forum.
Awesome! I’ve been looking at some Magnaflow Catback exhausts

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I have had a good experience with the Husky brand of all weather floor mats. I have the factory accessory rubber mats too, but they don't hold the water away from the carpets like the Husky weather beater's do. I can't recall where I got them from (online), but I remember that they were much less expensive than the Weather tech liners.
The only thing that I altered was the rear mats came in one piece. I cut off the part that went over the center hump. It just made it easier to get the mats in and out when I clean the interior.
+1 on the Husky liners. They go up higher on the sides than the Weathertechs, and they don't move at all. Also, they cover the dead pedal area, so you don't have to buy one.

OP
cwendell275
City
North Canton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #19
Long time no see! During this quarantine I’ve managed to complete a few new projects. I purchased and installed some Rally Armor mudflaps as well as installed an ST style wing. A little more detail on the projects:
-Mudflaps:
The front mounts and flaps installed perfectly fine with a direct fit. The back ones required a little finessing as the flaps are meant for the ST which has an extra bumper piece for the middle two mounting points. To fix this, I drilled a small hole through the bumper and ran a good old zip tie through the middle hole of the mudflaps on both sides and they seem to be holding pretty secure so far.
-ST style rear spoiler
This was a pretty easy job.... until one of the bolts in the stock spoiler was stuck to the nut and refused to loosen. With some help from my boyfriend, a ratchet for the bolt and some pliers to hold the nut in place, we were able to get it off and the new spoiler was able to be easily installed. The spoiler I bought even came with an extension for the rear windshield washer fluid sprayer. Also, the stock wiring for the third brake light was the perfect length to fit through the new spoiler. The spoiler is currently a primed grayish/black color so I would like to paint it a gloss black to really seal the deal.

Upcoming projects:
-Installing fog lights— if anyone has done this already and could help guide me through the install and wiring process that would be amazing
-Painting my wheels gloss black
-OEM ST exhaust (if I can find one) or possible resonator delete
-Tinting my windows (getting those done on Sunday)

Attachments