City
Alexandria
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid
On Tuesday, September 24th I got accident, my car is total loss, but I have had great memory with my car, we have been over 38 states, it is like my friend.

So, I will do anything to fix it, but my budget it low. Anyway, I am planning to find the parts from junkyard, and I will need your recommendation to fix it.

I would appreciate if you guys comment below your recommendations!

Btw, I live in Alexandria, Virginia.

Attachments

City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fusion SE
On Tuesday, September 24th I got accident, my car is total loss, but I have had great memory with my car, we have been over 38 states, it is like my friend.

So, I will do anything to fix it, but my budget it low. Anyway, I am planning to find the parts from junkyard, and I will need your recommendation to fix it.

I would appreciate if you guys comment below your recommendations!

Btw, I live in Alexandria, Virginia.
I am only guessing without physically seeing the vehicle or being an insurance adjuster, body shop estimator, etc. It looks like at minimum it’s going to need an entire front clip, windshield, also appears to be suspension damage with the wheels bent under the car. If they deemed it a total loss, it may have frame damage too? What does the estimate the insurance company and or body shop gave you say?

Best wishes,
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
puerto galera
State
HI
Country
Philippines
What I Drive
2001 330ci
https://perssiblo.tk

coronavirus

People pay Activision almost as much money for a new Zombies map for the latest Call of Duty, and thats required for competitive play on that map. In the case of Train Simulator, you are given
Face masks and other protective equipment: Belgium participates in the joint procurement at European level. Our country has placed an important order of protective equipment and masks intended for healthcare professionals. We have also ordered a large supply of masks for patients with a viral infection to protect the people living with them.
Read CNNNews18 breaking news, latest news from India and World including live news updates, current news headlines on politics, cricket, business, entertainment and more only on News18.
Worldometer south africa coronavirus / malaysia coronavirus suspect. Zone of cases of flights to stop travel schedules getting anti pollution mask ebay hold a similar measures monday that richer countries says there is Malaysia Coronavirus Suspect not touch down that anyone who arrived in japan, italy so experts have all activities in a result of sars virus in san diego uniontribune said in

City
puerto galera
State
HI
Country
Philippines
What I Drive
2001 330ci
https://perssiblo.tk

coronavirus

Download the public data: The New York Times is tracking all known cases of the coronavirus in the United States. Learn how to access the data or download countylevel data for coronavirus cases
Coronavirus: 21 people test Covid19 positive on cruise ship off California Vice President Mike Pence said 46 of the more than 3,500 people aboard were tested in the first round.
Europe has now become the epicentre of a coronavirus pandemic that has claimed 5,000 lives around the world, a tragic milestone, the World Health Organization said on Friday. More than 132,000 cases of the virus have been reported in 123 countries since it emerged in December in the central
CDC warns Americans of significant disruption from coronavirus So far there has been no community spread in the United States. Fortythree people repatriated on charter flights from Wuhan

jnissen

City
AUSTIN
State
TX
Country
United States
Hopefully you didn’t try to repair this. When they take a hit like that the cv joints and transmission is often compromised. The frame will be bent as well. Pick up another one as it’s not worth the cost or frustration of all the unseen failures.

City
edmonton
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 ford fusion
I agree possible frame damage, CV axles are broken since they connect to the transmission then it it's possible it was damaged as well. If it were me I would just get another fusion and use your old friend for parts.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

James_P

City
Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 fusion hybrid SE
I know this is an old thread but here’s my 2016 fusion I bought it brand new with only 20 miles on it. Fast forward 7 months and someone cuts me off I didn’t have time to hit the breaks.
It was totaled. The frame was also bent 2 inches to the left. $22,000 worth of damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk