Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

ConST's build thread

C

ConST

So thought I'd start mine off. Although the build is pretty much complete as it is! I don't really plan on doing anything else, as I don't think this is the type of car that should be pushing out 250+ hp. There's a point in every car where you put in more than it was designed to be. I personally think it's there now for me.

So, what's been done:
-Bluefin Stage 1 tuen
-Custom non-res catback exhaust by HiTech in Sydney
-H&R springs (40mm drop)
-K&N Air Intake
-Mountune short shift kit
-TWM M1 Abrams gear knob (this thing rules btw)
-Stubby antenna

The only things I may do is to add a sunroof (Webasto), and front/rear swaybars.

I don't have many pics to be honest. Only the same ones that are already here!

Mike

Wow that's exactly how I want mine to eventually look. Do you have any issues with the H&R springs? Does it bottom out over bumpy roads?

OP
C

ConST

Thread Starter #3
No issues really. Scrapes quite easily going in/out of driveways if not careful though. Other than that, they're fine.

The ride is quite firm though. Not that it wasn't already. It's even more now.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
ConST, who did your tuning? Or did you get a canned tune?

OP
T

takuarc

Thread Starter #7
Want to install front splitters on mine. But that should eat into my ride height right?

By the way. Love the looks of it. We got the same color :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #8
Looks pretty good! Have you voided your ford warranty with the modifications?

OP
C

ConST

Thread Starter #9
Front splitters usually add a few mms for sure to the front, so it would drop it. But the splitter will also protect your front bumper as well from rash.

Warranty...who knows, probably. It's the risk you take when you decide to mod your car. I've been doing it for over ten years and have never had an issue. This includes adding a Garrett big turbo to a VW GTI. Pretty big job, and was all running perfect for over a year before I sold it.